 Gaming / 1613
Re: BrickLords: Beginner's Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 15:46:23 GMT

At 02:11 AM 1/3/2004, you wrote:
If you are frustrated with some aspects of the game, I've put together a
beginner's guide that might help jump start you:

http://www.hostultra.com/~verneer/

If you already finished Level 1, I'm sure you have some tips and strategies to
share.  Let me know and I'll compile them.

I still know very little about Taverns and Training.  If someone wants to
experiment with them, that would be great :)

Great guide, Pawel! Very helpful, even though I knew a lot of that.

As for taverns...I haven't been rich enough to try the whisky or
room-for-the-night, but eating the cheese seems to restore 1 vitality and
the "rosted" orc restores 2V. You probably knew that, but it's not on your
page yet. :)

~Mike