 Gaming / 1612
Re: BrickLords: Beginner's Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 08:54:22 GMT

In lugnet.gaming, Pawel Nazarewicz wrote:
If you are frustrated with some aspects of the game, I've put together a
beginner's guide that might help jump start you:

http://www.hostultra.com/~verneer/

Wow that's a decent guide you've put together over... one day!

One error I found though:

"Because of the random aspect of this game, you might end up fighting a War
Goblin with a vitality of 12 or a vitality of 12".

It's just before the table of statistics.

But thanks for putting together the beginner's guide!  I've played around in
BrickLord a bit already, but I don't know anywhere near as much as you do about
the game...

-Bryan

P.S. I'm surprised that I actually understand the statistics you posted (which I
should, since that's part of what I studied in university).