 Gaming / 1619
Re: BrickLords: Beginner's Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:52:27 GMT

If you are frustrated with some aspects of the game, I've put together a
beginner's guide that might help jump start you:

http://www.hostultra.com/~verneer/

If you already finished Level 1, I'm sure you have some tips and strategies to
share.  Let me know and I'll compile them.

I still know very little about Taverns and Training.  If someone wants to
experiment with them, that would be great :)

     -- Pawel

Whaou ! I'm impressed by your beginners guide. I didn't know you have done that.
Near the reality in all aspects and a good start for beginners ;-)
And a very big help for me. English is a real torture ;-)
Can I add a link somewhere to it ?

It's fun to see people organising strategy around the game.
I hope you enjoyed BrickLords.

Denix
BrickLords Great commander