 Gaming / 1516
1515  |  1517
Subject:
BrickFest Pirate Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.glug
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 16:33:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This is a call for interest in Evil Stevie's Pirate Game at BrickFest. I
am considering for this year a shorter game of 4 hours (perhaps up to 5
or 6). At Gen Con we managed a campaign game in 4 hours (with setup time
included) that got a few people upgrading, with a more awake GM and
setup done ahead of time, we could actually get some use of the upgraded
ships without running that much longer.

Another option if we have a huge interest is a mega battle game. I now
have 25 cutters, so with a couple people helping GM, we could run a huge
battle game (with even a little bit of treasure opportunity).

This should also serve as a call for help in providing ships. I was able
to transport 25 cutters, 3 class 2, and 1 class 3 ships to Gen Con. I
really almost want to transport fewer ships to Brick Fest (I need to
make some room for Brick Bazaar stuff). If we don't have many people
able to bring ships, I would be seriously inclined to only bring the
class 3 ship (which is a new MOC). There are also a few other things I
can do to trim space.

Frank