 Gaming / 1530
Re: BrickFest Pirate Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.glug
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:52:07 GMT

In lugnet.gaming, Frank Filz wrote:
Scott Quirk wrote:

I'm in.  What sort of ships are you looking for?  Players to bring their own
cutters and possibly a size upgrade?

Larger ships are more important. I've got plenty of cutters (and I'm
thinking I want to bring them all to show off [of course I don't have
the largest collection of cutters since Steve Jackson has at least 30
now] even if it would save to have others bring some).

Frank

I'm in!  Was planning on bringing two ports, and a native island.  Can bring
three each class 2 and 3, (have 12 cutters but it does not sound like we need
them.  I'm not a home now but I think I have 3 class 4's, a couple of class 5's,
a 6 and a seven.  Let me know what I need to bring.

What about pirates and imperials, I've got about 100 if each.  Measuring sticks?
Let me know what is needed.  I'll home tommorrow evening and can confirm all
these numbers

Matthew Greene