 Gaming / 1522
Re: BrickFest Pirate Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.glug
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:54:32 GMT

In lugnet.gaming, Frank Filz wrote:
This is a call for interest in Evil Stevie's Pirate Game at BrickFest. I
am considering for this year a shorter game of 4 hours (perhaps up to 5
or 6). At Gen Con we managed a campaign game in 4 hours (with setup time
included) that got a few people upgrading, with a more awake GM and
setup done ahead of time, we could actually get some use of the upgraded
ships without running that much longer.

Another option if we have a huge interest is a mega battle game. I now
have 25 cutters, so with a couple people helping GM, we could run a huge
battle game (with even a little bit of treasure opportunity).

Frank

First, let me say count me in for at least a while! Last year was a blast.

Second, I have a ship of my own. It will need to be classed as I'm not sure what
size it is (bigger than a cutter, smaller than a breadbox). You'll have to
forgive the Blacktron crew, they refuse to hang sails on her.

Third, I think a four hour game is plenty long, if not too long. I know that
there will be a great deal to do, and many people will want to see other things.

Aaron Sneary
BrikWarrior