 Gaming / 1025
Re: Gaming at AFOL cons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 13:04:49 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Steve Jackson writes:

Somebody down there commented on Car Wars and its slowness. Allow me to assure
you that the new edition, shipping March 22, is way faster :-)

I've had a perpetual order at my local retailer since October to hold a copy of
each item for me.  So I hope that your date isn't vapor.  I'm looking forward
to it.  And what Frank said: have you thought about LEGOizing it?

Now for the big finish, re Lego games at game cons:

I have been invited as GOH at Origins this year, and the Pirate Game is going.
This is the first public announcement of that, btw  :-) Any • local-to-Columbus-OH
AFOLs interested in helping out? And/or, anybody planning to go to Origins
anyway and wanna talk?

Ack!  Is there any chance that this will transpire for GenCon too?  I've sort
of planned my vacation and Origins would be tough to make.  (Frank, if you're
there and I'm going, wanna share a room?)

Chris