 Games / 50 (-20)
  Re: LEGOland Game Out Yet?

(...) It's here in the US... -Shiri (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland, lugnet.games)

  LEGOland Game Out Yet?

Has the LEGOland game been released yet? If so, it hasn't made it to this part of the world but all the others have (Racers, Friends, Rock Raiders etc.). Grahame (in New Zealand) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.games.lego.legoland, lugnet.games)

  Game question, help!!!!

What software game would be good to get for a very bright 4 year old? He likes train, town, Technic etc. He's good at building, however I am not sure how hard these games are and how much playability they have after the "scene" is built. Please help (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Who has a great MOC lego game?

(...) You're right. I should up the lego brick count. In current rules, you get a brick every time a minifig visits, and 3 for every property you've visited at the end of a round. So, for the first round, you'd receive 12 bricks. The longer the game (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Who has a great MOC lego game?

Hi Markus! I like that idea, I love monopoly. Two years ago I had this project for graphics class, I designed a 'my town' monopoly game, with pictures, streets and areas of my home-town (Kfar Vradim, or Rose Village, a truly beautiful place) (1). (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Who has a great MOC lego game?

(...) Hmm, this may be not quite What you are after... I designed a strategy game many years ago intending to make a paper/cardboard game w/ counters. Eventually, I gave up and then realized that Lego pieces would make the ultimate boards/pieces for (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Who has a great MOC lego game?

(...) And there I was just thinking that it could do with some orc-figs and a handful of d20s :) I tried making a board game by combining <part:4150> and <part:2654>, over the Christmas holiday.. but I didn't have enough of each colour :( They do (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

  Who has a great MOC lego game?

I'm toying with creating my own lego game in the spirit of monopoly (in a round about way), using the tiles in my kitchen as the game board. I don't have a website of my own but was interested if anyone had created some fun basic (read: non role (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Yeah: The prices! :) They're discounted from S@H prices, but for sets currently on store shelves, they're still in the same realm as TRU and a little more expensive than a Wal-Mart or Target-like store. I was actually a little disappointed. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

Two guys walk into a bar. Jeff Johnston <sakura@mediaone.net> says: (...) I picked mine up from the outlet store here in Georgia that people were ordering Wolfpack Renegade sets from (which, by the way, they didn't have any left on the shelves a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) I don't know if they were very limited, but I've seen them nowhere else yet. (...) Correction: I am dutch, but I live in Austria. The only thing Austria has to do with Belgium at the moment, is that the belgium Government is on of the most (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) You could always watch ebay. I found a deck of the Fright Knight cards and a pencil eraser shaped like the king of the Royal Knights for $3.25 plus shipping. The previous owner had picked them up at the Lego Center at the Mall of America in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

Hah! Talk to me when you spend that much in a day - my CC would have just about melted in Jan if I had been running them through readers rather than calling in orders ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) If anyone wants, I'm going to the VA outlet sat morning, I can pick up a pack of cards(provided they have them) and ship them for probably less the the outlet would charge. Let me know by 9pm tonight. -Chris (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Yes, there is. I spend *waaaaaay* too much money there. I think I am close to, if not passed $2000 in total spending at the Virginia store since it opened. :) Jeff (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> schreef in berichtnieuws FqtJ1s.8Gn@lugnet.com... (...) Nope, found them here in Holland. I really don't understand what they were doing in the shop I bought them from. It's just a normal warehouse and they never (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Yes, there is: there aren't any close enough for me to actually *visit*... best Lindsay (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Um... let me think... hrmm... Discountinued sets, New yet-to-be released sets, lego 'non-building' items... they ship what S@H doesn't... No, there isn't! ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Wicked excellent! Those LEGO Outlet stores are too good to be true. (Is there anything about them that ISN'T totally awesome?) --Todd (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) That's a reasonable line of thinking. I guess they might... but I'm not sure. Didn't Buffie mention they only sell *sets* that aren't available from S@H? -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact