 Games / 209
Re: Brickshelf problems...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.games
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 15:41:56 GMT

In lugnet.general (and 1 other group), Jude Beaudin wrote:
In lugnet.general, Sonnich Jensen writes:
I noticed that brickshelf has lately changed.... Seems like it
remembers when I last logged on (?)? This has caused me the following
problems:

<snip>

Things relating to Brickbay should be posted to
http://news.lugnet.com/market/brickshops/

yup, and things related to BrickSHELF, probably go to lugnet.publish :)

FUT there :)