 Games / 208
207  |  209
Subject:
Sector62 is about to start. All participants please read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:04:44 GMT

Hi there, everyone

It's Zac Soden, Galactic Mediator for Sector62, here.
I'm posting now to make a couple of announcements:

- The first is that Sector62 is about to begin. I'm scheduling it for Friday
the 25th of January (Australian time, so for all you Americans it will be
late afternoon on Thursday the 24). I will send out emails detailing every
team's first moves, etc. then.

- The second point regards the emailing of your actions. The subject line of
an email that states your actions MUST have only the phrase "sector62_action"

- Thirdly, I'd like to notify that all Sector62 announcements will be made
on the Sector62 Comms message board
(www.ozbricks.com/sector62/comms/login.html). You need to at least check the
comms board regularly to be sure you are up to date with what is happening.

It's gonna be great!

Zac