 Games / *430 (-20)
  Re: Medieval Sea Battles

"Don Cox" <the1hugh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HvpHIG.15zA@lugnet.com... (...) WHATS UP? Hmm, I've posted to lugnet.pirates recently... (...) Hmm, looks pretty good. I have thought about doing a medieval version of the Pirate Game for a (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Medieval Sea Battles

(...) I'm not that familiar with Evil Stevie's but the whole thing looks fairly consistent and logical. I just had an idea about movement/weapon range - incorporating a probability factor into the calculations of weapon range. For example, a arrow's (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: "X-pod Play Off" Review

In reply to the own Teams: Its a little bit complex, but I think that this is the right way: Every Team has 8 Models. One of them is a *any-brick-to-create*. Every Action "costs" activity points. Every Team has the same amount of these points. The (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

  Re: "X-pod Play Off" Review

Hello Martin, I'm so glad to see someone else discussing the X-Pod game. I had posted some of my inital thoughts on it in this thread: (...) (URL) :) (...) I agree, this seems like a new thing for them. But I think it's a terrific idea, and one that (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

  "X-pod Play Off" Review

Many of you may have seen the new sets called "x-pods" from the desginer/creator Theme. All who don't, take a closer look on the official homepage. There you can also find&download the free rules + boards for the game. The game is called "X-Pod Play (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

  Re: X-Pod Play Off game included in LEGO magazine

(...) Exactly. And they're not so expensive that a parent might not want the kids 'wasting' their money on something small like that. It's a nice compromise between price and value. (...) I think the packaging is perfect for display/sales in just (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELET...otome.com> wrote in message news:Hv4917.1x1r@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) to (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I think you're right about this. The TRU near me (Cary, NC) has X-Pods in stock (or had them as (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  X-Pod Play Off game included in LEGO magazine

I discovered the X-Pod Play Off game today, included in the most recent LEGO magazine. Has anyone else had a chance to look at, or even play this game yet? I like this idea for several reasons. 1) It involves the X-Pods which I think are going to be (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  Re: Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

(...) Just in case people weren't aware, I believe this robot was built for a recent rtlToronto competition. If the idea of C4 robots intrigues you, go read the threads in the rtlToronto group, there were a number of other bots with many different (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

(...) Steve, That is an wonderful idea for a robot. I am very intrigued by the hopper and loading mechanism and look forward to further details. Congrats on a great display. KK Quah (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

(...) A few other people claimed to win, but I was always able to quite their celebrations by showing them the robot had already won (somewhere they didn't see!) I'm still finishing up the web page, where I hope to include some interesting info like (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

really cool :) Can you open it ? (source program, MLCAD design etc ?) nanobapt (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Hassenplug's Connect 4 robot at Child Expo

IndyLUG participated in the Parent & Child Exposition this past weekend (Feb. 28-29) at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Part of our setup included a table with Steve Hassenplug's AWESOME Connect 4 robot. (URL) This robot does everything on its own, (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  BrickFest Door Prizes

Hi All, We'd like to announce a new Door Prize drawing method that directly involves the BrickFest PDX attendees! We have over $2000 of prizes this year (thanks to Jake via LEGO and all our other private sponsors!!!)! Instead of the normal (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.games, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.us) !!

  Re: The BrickLords need you !

(...) It was a bug occuring when you have a bricklord name containing a space. It is fixed, but you have to recreate your character. Denix (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The BrickLords need you !

(...) It's possible. Maybe in a next version. But I hesitate. When you are lost in a labyrinth, you can't find a map with a "you are here" point. ;-) Denix (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The BrickLords need you !

Would it also be possible to display somewhere on the page out current positions? I'm making out all right with constant reference to the downloaded map but it's kind of slow sometimes to have to keep clicking back to the "lost" page. Or maybe (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The BrickLords need you !

(...) Yes it's possible. Maybe I'll add it in the next version. (...) No, "fixed" monsters (not random) are better. (...) The purpose is not to kill a maximum of monster but to go the end of the level after recovering the Turmhylein' shield. You'll (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The BrickLords need you !

(...) Thanks! Could our toolbar on top display the number of monsters that we've killed? Do all monsters count the same amount? Also, can you tell us how many monsters we need to kill, or is that for us to find out? This is fun :) -- Pawel (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The BrickLords need you !

(...) Thanks Lord. With you in our rank, we will be victorious ! (...) You are the second person to have such error. I don't know why. I try to find it ... Denix (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact