 Fun / Holiday / 203
Re: Happy Christmas! from The Brick Testament
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:18:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
   Second is a special Brick Testament: Story of Christmas “activity nativity” Christmas card that I would love to send out to my pals here on LUGNET:

My Brick Testament Christmas card arrived in the post yesterday and it is BY FAR the best season’s greeting I’ve received this year. In fact, stumbling across the Reverend’s announcement the other day on one of my now rare visits to this site is probably the most useful thing I’ve gotten out of LUGNET in 2004.

Many THANKS to The Reverend for taking the time to spread some good cheer and share his goodies with his fellow LUGNETters and Brick Testament fans.

Now I just have to decide whether I’m going to put the card under glass or encase it in lucite.

Greg