 Fun / Holiday / 201
Re: Happy Christmas! from The Brick Testament
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 23:19:57 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
   Ol’ Santa Brendan’s got a couple of Christmas gifts for his friends at LUGNET!

We just received our card today, and I wanted to give you a public thank you. The card it wonderful! My daughter had a great time setting up the scene and telling me the (entirely too long) story of The Little Drummer Boy.

Thanks again!

-Elroy