 Fun / Holiday / 192
Re: Happy Christmas! from The Brick Testament
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 07:04:34 GMT

In lugnet.fun.holiday, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
   I’m running pretty low on cards to send out at this point--and still coming up with more people to send them to--so if you’d like a card and haven’t gotten in touch with me yet, do so tonight if possible!

It will be a very “Brick Testament” Xmas at our house this year - we’ll be opening our family’s “Holy Trinity” boxed set. And a A Brick Testament greeting card will just be icing on the cake.

Maybe you should do an advent calendar next year - I’m sure a lot of people would love to build a Lego Nativity scene just like the one in your book.

Thanks, and happy holidays!