 Fun / Holiday / 189
Re: Happy Christmas! from The Brick Testament
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:31:12 GMT

SNIPPY of a lot of nice stuff
Hi Brendan,
You may not know me because I only recently started posting, but I've been a big
fan of your site and the general lego community for a year now. Thanks for
sharing this with us. Bricktestament is the only place I read the Bible. Now my
questions/compliments/comments...

What's the deal with virgin Timmy?
The angel seems well... rugged.
Nice backpack in 1:39.
How'd you do Yaweh's arms in 1:51? are they glued on or is it photoshoppery?

http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_gospels/jesus_is_born_02/lk01_52b.html
Woah! how'd you do that? hehehehe.
Nice pregnancy in 1:56.

http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_gospels/jesus_is_born_02/mt01_20-21.html
Swwwwwweeeeeet. The bed is cool. New use for the hinge roofs. I see the standard
issue BPS headlight pattern too.

http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_gospels/jesus_is_born_02/lk02_01p03-05.html
huh? Haven't seen those trees before.

http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_gospels/jesus_is_born_02/lk02_16b.html
I see a departure from the regular BPS brick built animals. I like it, it adds a
little warmth to the scene.

http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_gospels/jesus_is_born_02/mt02_09.html
ouch. That's gotta hurt ;-P

http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_gospels/jesus_is_born_02/mt02_04-05.html
Very interesting throne design. I love the way you always come up with new
designs for old stuff each time.

http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_gospels/jesus_is_born_02/mt02_16b.html
Trademark blood and gore. Thanks.

http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_gospels/jesus_is_born_02/lk02_40a.html
sho {cute}! I also like the use of technic axle pins at the back. Red ones would
make great town hospital detailing.

Thanks for sharing everything,
Samarth