 Fun / 636
Re: What ever happened to the copycat brand TYCO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 19:46:23 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Tony Kilaras writes:

Incidentally, I'm always on the lookout for Tyco and Megablocks instruction
scans, so if you have any, let me know.

Joseph Gonzalez has a Tyco set website.  If you haven't seen it, head over
to Lugnet.off-topic.clones and there is a link.  I think from yesterday.
There were two Tyco castle instructions scans, and possibly many more that I
did not look at.

Oh wait, here is the site:

 http://www.angelfire.com/ut2/mescalero/tyco.html

As for MegaBlok scans, Dave S and Joseph G are the clone gods.  Ask them.