 Fun / 635
Re: What ever happened to the copycat brand TYCO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 00:18:13 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Jason Grant writes:

Thanks for relpying Tony.  I agree that Tyco was a high-quality clone, and
think that you are correct that it would do quite well today.  I still find
Tyco amongst the Lego, but can only tell by the name on it because the
quality is so good.  If anyone else has any info let us know.

And when you do, post it to o-t.clone-brands!

Maggie C.