 Fun / 57
56  |  58
Subject:
which set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:49:31 GMT

My boss, knowing all about my Lego hobby, has said that we should get a
corporate Lego set to use as a progress indicator. People that complete
items on their plan will get some number of pieces to add to the model.
He wants it to be a model that will readily show the progress. I suspect
it should be one that doesn't have a lot of smaller modules that are
added to it, since that doesn't show the continuous progress as well.

So, my question to readers is, which set would you recommend for this
purpose? My guess is that we can't get away with any of the *really* big
ones, but we also don't want a super small one, since that won't have
enough pieces.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/