 Fun / 67
Re: which set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 04:43:58 GMT

"Alan Gerber" <foofoogood@hotmail.com.die_evil_unsolicited_e-mail> writes:

Maybe you want to wait for this fall and get the Liberty Statue set.

Here's a picture on brickshelf:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=8560 .

Is that actually going to be a real for-sale set? Looks more like a
display-only thing to me. If it were sold, it would be the single largest
collection of grey bricks that Lego has ever come out with, and I'd have
to buy zillions of them!

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/