 Fun / 375
Re: Quaker Oatmeal promo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 21:15:51 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Brian Bacher wrote:

Ok, I guess one request constitutes interest, so here goes:
This is adapted from the Betty Crocker recipe (heavily modified by me, but
credit where credit is due).

Thanks for posting this, Brian!  I might give this a go tonight -- I don't
care for most of the flavors, and apple-cinnamon oatmeal cookies actually
sound appealing.

If anyone has any suggestions for improving this, please let me know.

I'll let you know after I make a batch.

Steve