 Fun / *98 (-20)
  Re: LEGO Easter Egg Hunts

(...) Last year I did an Easter LEGO hunt for my son (7 years old at the time) by hiding the entire unopenned boxes of small and medium sets (about 12 total) around Grandma & Grandpa's house. We had a good time. It was around this time that I fully (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  LEGO Easter Egg Hunts

Easter Egg Hunt idea: Get a 12-pack or 48-pack of plastic colored Easter Eggs and fill them will LEGO pieces. Hide 'em around the house or in the yard. For filler, use a few polybag-sized or small boxed sets and divide up the pieces so that all the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO Easter Eggs

(...) You're welcome. I had a lot of fun building them and wanted to share the experience. (...) The SW Naboo Swamp has 4 brown 2x4's as well as a few 1xn brown plates. John (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: LEGO Easter Eggs

For the record, I *did* skate on some of my housecleaning today to build some eggs of my own. (Thanks for the pattern!). While building, I couldn't help but notice the strong resemblance towards a football, so I made a football easter egg. I took a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: LEGO Easter Eggs

John Gramley wrote in message ... (...) the shape of the egg itself. I especially liked the shot of the bunnies with the eggs. Will (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: LEGO Easter Eggs

(...) Yeah, some of the color combinations are too high-contrast and hurt my eyes, too. But I also wanted to try out different combinations for future projects. Now I know why so many LEGO sets are mostly neutral and monochromatic. John (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: LEGO Easter Eggs

John Gramley wrote in message ... (...) Neat! I love the arrangement with the bunny, althought I must confess that it hurts my eyes to look at the confetti egg. Maybe tomorrow, when I'm supposed to be cleaning house..... Brian (bbq) Sauls (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: LEGO Easter Eggs

(...) the eggs are a cool addition! -Shiri (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  LEGO Easter Eggs

I just got finished with my last easter egg, so I posted the pictures on Brickshelf.com. (URL) had a lot of fun building these and trying to come up with different ways of "coloring" them. The plain egg (#1) only took about 25 minutes to build and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general) !

  Re: DUPLO Egg Gardening

Wow! A great idea, and a lot of imagination, I could never think of such an educational way to use the egg! Yet another reason for me to buy one of those, I've been looking at them for a long time. --Tobias (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: Dead link

(...) They now appear to be here: (URL) Frank Filz ---...--- Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (business only please) Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.party, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games)

  Re: Lego Easter Bunny

(...) Dave's either amassing 'pink bricks', or holding up armored trucks. Steve (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: LEGO tissue boxes

You know your obsession with the brick has gone to far when you start decorating your house with Legos. I think the're cool. Cale (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.crafts)

  Re: LEGO tissue boxes

(...) I think it's a great idea! I'll have to do this for my home office now... :) You could make a whole line of items like pencil holders, flower pots (I think someone did that one already), piggy banks, entertainment centers... Well, OK, maybe (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.crafts)

  LEGO tissue boxes

While working on some Easter eggs to go with the bunny I built, I had to blow my nose. I just happened to stare too long at the tissue dispenser and realized I could make one out of LEGO. Well, I put the egg plans aside, grabbed two different sizes (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.crafts, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Lego Easter Bunny

(...) Thanks, I thought the LEGOLAND Master Model Builders had done an exceptional job on this, so I really wanted to build it. Not that their other creations aren't great, but this one seemed small enough to recreate, but not so small as to not be (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.build)

  Re: Lego Easter Bunny

Imagine my surprise when I checked the recent updates and saw the exact bunny pic I'm working on....DOH! Your's looks great! I, too, took closeups of that same bunny for my project. Currently, I'm accumulating brinks to complete the project, but it (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: Lego Easter Bunny

Wow, John! Nice job! I like it a lot, it's very realistic... the details are great! If you don't mind, I'll XP to .build... -Shiri (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.build)

  Lego Easter Bunny

Hi! I just posted some pictures (on Brickshelf.com) of a bunny I built a couple of weeks ago in honor of Easter. It is based on a model of a rabbit located in LEGOLAND California's Enchanted Walk[1]. There are pictures of the original rabbit in the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.legoland.california) !!

  Dead link

Minx's Game Ideas.. etc. is a dead link. I'm very disappointed. Anyone know what happened? It's been this way for awhile. Markus (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.party)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact