 Fun / Crafts / 19
Re: LEGO tissue boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.crafts
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 23:25:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

John Gramley wrote:
I just happened to stare too long at the tissue dispenser and
realized I could make one out of LEGO.  Well, I put the egg plans aside,
grabbed two different sizes of tissue boxes and built these.
LMKWYT!

I think it's a great idea!  I'll have to do this for my home
office now...  :)

You could make a whole line of items like pencil holders,
flower pots (I think someone did that one already), piggy
banks, entertainment centers...  Well, OK, maybe not
entertainment centers.

But seriously, I think it's a cool idea!

Chris

--
Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal
reply.