 Fun / Holiday / 36
Re: Lego Easter Bunny
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 05:26:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.fun.holiday, Shiri Dori writes:
Wow, John! Nice job!

I like it a lot, it's very realistic... the details are great!

If you don't mind, I'll XP to .build...

-Shiri

Thanks, I thought the LEGOLAND Master Model Builders had done an exceptional
job on this, so I really wanted to build it.  Not that their other creations
aren't great, but this one seemed small enough to recreate, but not so small
as to not be challenging.

John