 Fun / Holiday / 44
Re: LEGO Easter Eggs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 23:04:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

For the record, I *did* skate on some of my housecleaning today to build
some eggs of my own. (Thanks for the pattern!).  While building, I couldn't
help but notice the strong resemblance towards a football, so I made a
football easter egg.  I took a picture, but I've got another 20 or so shots
before the roll is done, so I can't post it yet, but it made me wonder:

Do 2x bricks exist in brown?

Brian (bbq) Sauls
(must have 2x brown bricks!  Plates!  I can use lots and lots of plates!)