 Fun / *1398 (-20)
  Trogdor!

For anyone familiar with (URL) and (of course) Trogdor!, I present Lego Trogdor! (and a minifig-scale version of Strong Bad & The Cheat) (URL) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun) !!

  A Clockwork Orange and Harry Potter 2 LEGO Posters

Visit the Posters section at our website: (URL) just added 2 posters you might want to see and rate! Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (URL) Clockwork Orange (URL) you haven't done so already, please take a few minutes to rate the other (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.harrypotter) !

  Re: Johnny Thunder steals the victory !

I read the header as "Johnny Thunder steals the Victory!". Now *that* would have been a post worthy of .pirates! Cheers Richie Dulin (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Johnny Thunder steals the victory !

(...) Actually, it isn't all! We've also added a new poster, A ClockWork Orange, that you can find here: (URL) I'd like to take this opportunity to encourage you to go vote for the posters that have less than 5 votes : (URL) course, you are all (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)

In lugnet.general, David Schwanke writes: <snip> (...) <snip> Paul, for example [1]... ;-) [1] Acts 23:6 (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Johnny Thunder steals the victory !

(...) No!!!! This is a travesty of justice! I demand a recount! Get Jeb Bush on the phone... we need some vote tampering! Blacktron 1 has to get in! -The Matt "Ook ook!" (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Johnny Thunder steals the victory !

A blitz in the last 2 days made Johnny the victorious minifig, only 7 votes ovber Blacktron 1 who had lead by a good margin the whole month. But Johnny has been around for a while too and it's no surprise to see him elected in the Minifig Hall of (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground)

  Last 2 days to vote for the Minifig of the Month

Hello All ! We have had a great month in the Minifig Hall of Fame. Over 400 votes and still 2 days left. If you haven't voted yet, now is the time. (URL) an upset, Johnny Thunder took the lead this morning after Blacktron 1 dominated the poll for (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun)

  Re: BrickFest Registration

On 11:27 2003-04-28 +0000, Christina Hitchcock wrote (...) Hello, Stephen the BrickFest DB guy again... The problems that surfaced this morning with the registration site seem to have been fixed. The problems were isolated to IE6 and seemed to (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.people)

  BrickFest Registration

BrickFest™ Registration form is now available via the website. (URL) will be a bit different this year. Everyone that registers will get a password. The password will give each person access to their own registration information so that they may (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.people) !

  Caption and Top 10 previews

The response to our LPC and Top 10 changes is outstanding! We can tell you right now, it's going to be the best week yet in thos 2 sections! Here is a preview for the LPC and the Top 10: Lego Picture Captioning (The picture is of a T-Rex and a (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

Whoa. Did this thread stray or what? (Just look at the dots.) Tryin' to keep it light, -H.Man :) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)

I do want to apologize for one thing. When I wrote that post with all the smileyes I was acting under the assumption that you would be comfortable with some friendly poking and jesting about the subject. Obviosly I was mistaken and you take this (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) I'm not as compartmentalized a dork here as some, but with every post I read in this thread I only restrain myself from saying "take it to ot.debate" for the same reason given to you by others and by Dave! (...) The whole thing does belong (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) Heh. That used to mess me up, too. It means that you will tag your message to send Follow-Ups To another posting group. (...) In fairness to the readship, it's not yet a debate because you haven't yet moved to off-topic.debate. (...) It's a (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)

I'm too newb to know what FUT is so if someone wants to enlighten me I'll make any adjustments that I can. We already briefly had the discussion about the locations of these discussions and it was generally sugested that lugnet.people and (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)

(...) After (...) It is unfortunate. Though I dont feel it is desperate I do have a built in need to talk about God that God has placed within me and as such getting to know me inherrently involves putting up with some level of it. If you really (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Thank You Tim (was Re: For some Lego is a religous experience.)

(...) in, (...) Well I dont preach dogma. I speak about a personal saving faith that is individual to each person. But thank you for removing general. I wasnt sure on it. In general (pun intended :) I leave the group decisions up to other people. I (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:HDs1JE.zuF@lugnet.com... (...) would (...) its (...) Tim has got it right- fun.community and .people sound fine to me but no doubt about it- please don't post on .general* My own advise, if (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)

I decided no to read further than the first 2 lines. Respect is mutual. I offered a real friendly hand-shake, you answered back with god-talk, exactly what you know offends me. That's real nice of you. It just shows your level of respect for others' (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact