 General / 41988
Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 02:50:45 GMT

All I wanted was to make a friend here.  You said no.  I accept that. • After
this post from you, I don't want to hear from you anyway, so it's a good
thing for both of us since you can't respect my integrity as I asked and I
can't withstand your desperate need to talk about god.

It is unfortunate. Though I dont feel it is desperate I do have a built in
need to talk about God that God has placed within me and as such getting to
know me inherrently involves putting up with some level of it.

If you really cant put up with my discussion of God then there really is no
way for you to be my friend. :(

It is my loss but it is not something that I can change.