 General / 41984
Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 07:44:29 GMT

I decided no to read further than the first 2 lines.

Respect is mutual.  I offered a real friendly hand-shake, you answered back
with god-talk, exactly what you know offends me.  That's real nice of you.
It just shows your level of respect for others' choice not to hear your crap.

All I wanted was to make a friend here.  You said no.  I accept that.  After
this post from you, I don't want to hear from you anyway, so it's a good
thing for both of us since you can't respect my integrity as I asked and I
can't withstand your desperate need to talk about god.

Terry