 General / 41985
Re: Want to Buy/Want to Sell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:25:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Canales writes:
Hello, I was just wondering something about the WTB/WTS features.

I took this to mean the features found on the set references pages.  If you
meant something else, please disregard my answers below.  :)

Let's say
I put WTB 2, and then later I get one of that set, can I ever update it to
put Own 1, WTB 1?

Yup.  Just go back to the page.  Change the numbers.  And hit the UPDATE
button.  Your changes are reflected immediately.

Also, can you ever change notes?

Same as above.

~Matt "Doesn't know how to make a website" C.

Matt, are you wanting to learn how to make a website, or is that just the
nickname your friends call you.  ;)

All the best,
Allan B.