 Fun / *1218 (-20)
  Timmy actually a highly respected figure of Lego world!!!!-Proof!!!

ArchaeoLegoists recetly unplated what could be the most astounding find ever! An envelope that resembles those sent to Royalty on the Belville continent has been studied, and the handwrighting analyst has concluded that it is addressed to 'Timy' (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.fun)

  "Time To Bomb" For your entertainment.

It's time to bomb saddam - (URL) - by Anonymous person. (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: New Co-Worker..

(...) We had a temp like him awhile back on the shop floor. He wasn't very productive there either. He didn't get many splinters while making cabinets. He eventually ended up in a million splinters when he was pushed into the woodhog. So I'm (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: New Co-Worker..

(...) Well, I haven't worked with this particular gentleman, I have had the pleasure of the company of many of his relatives who have come to take up permanent residence in my home! But these guys and gals don't take up much room (and they don't (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: New feature at our website: LEGO Picture Captioning

(...) The Top 10 Lists has been implemented today. Everything is working fine and we have a nice first List: Top 10 series or sets The LEGO Group will never release. And for those of you who haven't visit the Picture Captioning yet, you should check (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: attn: chemists

(...) " ABS is an amorphous thermoplastic blend. The recipe is 15-35% acrylnitrile, 5-30% butadiene and 40-60% styrene. Depending on the blend different properties can be achieved." As to the original question, it's hard to talk about the molecular (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  New feature at our website: LEGO Picture Captining

Hello all! First, i'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for the 999 votes we have so far for the Minifig Hall of Fame this month!!! It's a huge improvement over last month's 37 votes. We are very happy to announce we have added another (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general) !

  Re: attn: chemists

"Nick Oranzi" <cheez11111@yahoo.com> mumbled in news:HB9B36.C7q@lugnet.com: (...) just tried to find the formula so we could get the molar weight... Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS) resins consist of a styrene- acrylonitrile copolymer matrix (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: attn: chemists

"Nick Oranzi" <cheez11111@yahoo.com> mumbled in news:HB9B36.C7q@lugnet.com: (...) well that's an interesting question.. let's see.. search google for "lego material plastic carbon" lots of results.. but this one: (URL) us that the material is in (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  attn: chemists

does anyone know the molecular weight of legos? How much is one mole of our favorite building bricks? Ever since i began chemistry, this question has been bothering me. Fire up the ole mass specs and let's get some data! (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  MOC MAGLEV Prototype at BW

Hi, In case you missed it at the diner, or didn't make it to BW '03, (or a BayLTC pizza meeting) Ross showed the prototype Maglev vehicle and short "track" that he and I built. Eric Sophie was kind enough to snap and post a pic of it. Its at: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.fun, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf) !

  Skeleton is March 2003's Minifig Hall of Famer !!!!!

Oyé Oyé ! For a second month in a row, a castle Minifig is the winner of the Minifig Hall of Fame poll. The skeleton won the poll over Darth Vader and Blacktron 1. www.rotule.qc.ca (in the Minifig Hall of Fame section) To stimulate the voting (only (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.fun) !

  Re: Fibblesnork random LEGO name generator

Ah, well; guess I'll have to write it myself! Seth. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Fibblesnork random LEGO name generator

Hello... I sure miss that thing. Todd used to have it at Fibblesnork.com, and although some of the contents of that web site were moved to lugnet.com, the Random Name Generator did not. Is there any hope of ever seeing it again? Thanks! Seth. (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: IDOL is coming...

(...) Duq, This sounds like an appropriate celebration of such an important holiday... I'll have to do a little of the same, though I'm afraid it won't be anywhere nifty like Ireland. Hope you have a good trip, and find some treasure! May your MOCs (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: IDOL is coming...

I'll be away from home and office on the 18th of March, as I'll be spending the week in Ireland.... After recovering from Paddy's day we'll go to Connemara where I'll hope to find this tiny shop that still has some old sets on the shelf. A bit like (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  IDOL is coming...

Greetings, Earth-mortals! I've been working recently (and hopefully for the long term - I want this to be THE ONE) at a job with excellent benefits, among those two paid "floating holidays" where we can choose any day to make our own holiday. We've (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Giving up the LEGO Maniac's Webring

Everyone - Some of you may remember the LEGO Maniac's Webring ((URL) in its prime. I started it when I was still in high school, back in 1997. It's still in existance today, but not really in the forefront of the community's mind. For the last (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.fun.community)

  Minifig Hall of Fame Update !!!!!!

Hello everyone ! I was very busy this monh, so here it comes, a bit late : The Minifig Hall of Fame update you all have been waiting for ! :-) First, There are 2 new Minifigs in the HoF. Majisto and the Pirate Captain won for January and February. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general) !

  New MOC: TAPod

I've been meaning to build this for a long time, ever since reading this message: (URL) this set a couple days ago convinced me it was finally time to build the pod: (URL) the result: (URL) LMKWYT! --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact