 Announcements / 2002
2001  |  2003
Subject:
New feature at our website: LEGO Picture Captining
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 18:51:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all!

First, i'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for the 999 votes
we have so far for the Minifig Hall of Fame this month!!!  It's a huge
improvement over last month's 37 votes.

We are very happy to announce we have added another section to our website.
The LEGO Picture Captioning.  Much like the Star Wars Captioning at
TheForce.net in the humour section (www.theforce.net), but lego-oriented.
Come take a look at www.rotule.qc.ca/lpc/ and submit your own funny caption
for this week's picture.

We hope this new feature will be popular amongst AFOLs, as we are also
preparing a humour section with top 10 lists, funny lego pictures, jokes,
etc.  This would be the good time to submit your humourous material at
cornelius@rotule.qc.ca .  All content submitted to us will be credited to
the owner.

Have fun, submit as many captions as you'd like.  We'll update on a weekly
basis if there is enough material to do so.

If you'd like to get involved in this humour project, write to us!  We are
always happy to work with other AFOLs!

Terry
Créations Rotule