 FAQ / 1342 (-10)
  Re: RTL query

"Thomas Main" <thomasmain@myrealbox.com> wrote in message news:HnKvCp.nnL@lugnet.com... (...) cut the (...) It may have cut the number of total discussions, but your personal judgement of "quality" can hardly be considered a "truth". One nice thing (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Message awaiting authentication

(...) There's no way to do this. There's quite a bit written up about the technical details. If you're interested, try one of these threads: (URL) search for 'authentication' in the admin news groups. If you want to avoid the approval email, join (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.faq)

  Message awaiting authentication

How do I eliminate the need to approve each NNTP post to Lugnet? (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: How to Signature?

(...) It is my belief that there is not currently a way from the web interface to automatically include a signature. What I suspect many people do is keep a small text file handily linked from their desktop so they can cut and paste, or perhaps use (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.faq, FTX)

  Re: How to Signature?

(...) ... I don't see a way to do it, either. I know there was some discussion back in May of 2003 about signatures and signature abuse, but I can't recall if there was a feature that was subsequently taken out or never implemented in the first (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.faq)

  How to Signature?

Ok, this may be a dumb question where the answer is more than obvious to most users - but where or how can I set up a signature that will automatically be included in my posts here? There are several people who have a signature - but I can find or (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: RTL query

In lugnet.faq, Tim David wrote: <snip> (...) Tim, r.t.l (rec.toys.lego) is a USENET newsgroup. USENET is a text-based, bulletin-board type messaging system that predates the WWW by at least a decade. rec.toys.lego started on USENET in 1994 (its (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: RTL query

(...) rec.toys.lego is a UseNet newsgroup. If your ISP has a news server subscribe to the group, its still active. Or you can read along on Google: (URL) old DejaNews archives are now on Google as well. -Rob. (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.faq)

  RTL query

I was looking up Shiri Dori today, partly because I was bored and partly because hers was a name that always used to pop up and doesn't now. Anyway.... one thing that I came across was RTL. My understanding was that it was basically a predecesor to (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: My sets on LUGNET

(...) Heh, like I actually know that. Most of the parted out parts went out in copies of sets I sell, especially MTW-3002 and MTW-2001, so it's not exactly clear. :-) (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact