 FAQ / 1341
Re: Message awaiting authentication
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:28:33 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Neb Okla wrote:
How do I eliminate the need to approve each NNTP post to Lugnet?

There's no way to do this. There's quite a bit written up about the technical
details. If you're interested, try one of these threads:

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=1120
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/suggestions/?n=600

Or search for 'authentication' in the admin news groups.

If you want to avoid the approval email, join LUGNET, and paste your message
into the web page for posting. That's what I do.

Cary