 Fabuland / 322
321  |  323
Subject:
too quiet.. so a survey...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 21:52:36 GMT

Hi any and all Fabuland fans and fans of Fabuland elements,

It has been all together too quiet here at lugnet.fabuland, so in the hopes
of getting some chatter going.
Here is an off the top of my head survey...
Answer all or just one ...

1) When did you "discover" Fabuland?

2) Are you interested in Fabuland as a theme or are you interested in
Fabuland elements mainly as they can be utilized in other themes? which
theme(s)? how?

3) Favorite  Fab-element(s)? why?

4) Favorite Fab-Figure(s)? why?

5) Do you have a Signature Figure, a Fab-Figure that you personally identify
with? why?

5) Favorite Set(s)? why?

6) What is the most unusual/interesting Fabuland item you have ever seen  or
heard about?

7) Are you predominately interested in collecting or building?  or ?

8) Do you mix your Fabuland with other "stuff"?

9) If you could magically and instantly receive one Fabuland Figure or
element, what would it be?

10) If TLC reissued one more Fabuland element(not a figure!), what would you
desire it to be and in what color?

11)  Do you own any of the Mickey Mouse sets?

12) Would you ever put a Fab-Fig in a Jack Stone vehicle?  (uh... the small
headed ones do fit..)

13)  How would you define Fabuland or Fabuland style? [a question put to me
by knowledgable others once upon a time...]

Please feel free to share (or not...) any rollcall sort of biography
information such as -

Name:
Gender:
Location:
LEGO/home page URL(s):
On Lugnet Since:
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since:
# of Sets in LEGO Collection:
# of Unopened Sets in Collection:
# of LEGO Pieces:
# of Fabuland figures:
# of Fabuland sets:
# of LEGOfests Attended:
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited:
First LEGO Set:
Current LEGO Project:

Hey... I will answer these too, eventually, but only if I can determine that
I am not just talking to myself (...again) ;-)

regards,
sheree