 Fabuland / 325
Re: too quiet.. so a survey...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 04:26:38 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Richard W. Schamus writes:
Hi Sheree,
I wont let you talk to yourself...

thanks : - )

< mega snipping...>

8) Do you mix your Fabuland with other "stuff"?

Absolutely, (see above).

Mixing and going where none (to my knowledge) have gone before...
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334/legoaliensa.html
I am trying to figure out how on earth you did this?  You removed just the
head of the Fabfig leaving the neck on the Fabtorso? but how????  and then
you got the Fabhead to stay on a smaller necked Classic Space fig?  but
how???  the results are good.  I am very pleasantly shocked.

Craig Hamilton had some Fabheads  on Technic bodies at Brickfest.  At least
in these the neck is similar.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=58998  [picture from Daniel
Staudt.  Figures in upper right hand corner.]
They worked well also.  So how can this be?

12) Would you ever put a Fab-Fig in a Jack Stone vehicle?  (uh... the small
headed ones do fit..)

I'll bet I could make the big ones fit too... hhmmm finally something to
look forward to with Jack...

Just make sure it's the Jack element you dremel  into compliance not the
Fabuland one !

<snip>

Name: Richard W. Schamus
Gender: M
Location: Currently, Md. USA (soon, Va. USA)
LEGO/home page URL(s): http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334

off topic for Fabuland ... but White Pegasus is a dream!
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334/mythicalcreaturesa.html

On Lugnet Since: It's inception... ('98?)
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since: late '96.
# of Sets in LEGO Collection: um... I can't count that high.
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: 20 or so...
# of LEGO Pieces: (?)(Not all of my pieces are just sets... I have way to many 'just random pieces' to even think about counting.)
# of Fabuland figures: 6

Clive Crocodile and the white headed cat.  Who else?

# of Fabuland sets: 0
# of LEGOfests Attended: 2; BrickFest 2000/BrickFest 2001.
    Ah, Brickfest 2001 ... the peak of my summer...

# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: 0 (so far).
First LEGO Set:  420.. I think.
Current LEGO Project: Efeil-esque tower.

I look forward to seeing it! The Effiel Tower is one of my favorite structures.
I have been quite taken by Rick Kujawa's Red White and Blue Eiffel Tower.
http://www.spacerocks.com/RWB%20Eiffel%20Tower.html
I have had dreams of a Babar and Celeste in Paris scene ever since seeing
his grande  Eiffel Tower.
What scale are you building yours?  Might it be in the range of your
Colossus of Rhodes? What color?  Perhaps you might have a series of pictures
detailing construction???

sheree

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2002 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****