 Fabuland / 321
Re: Keyrings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:08:54 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Sue Ann Barber writes:
Hi all

I'm working on a list of Fabuland keyrings so Sybrand can add it to his
site. Does anyone know what was available? Is it possible they were only
available in certain countries?

Any help would be useful

cheers

Sue Ann

I've started accumulating a list [and a collection for Mandy] so I'll get my
list to you soon.

From what I've heard, some stores in Australia used to get them, but the
only place I remember getting any Lego key-rings [other than the ones with
the renewal of the "world club"] were at the world shows that came through
Melbourne every year or two.

BTW, I'm going to be getting some in unopened bags soon, and I MAY be
willing to trade for opened ones of the same key-ring. I currently have an
opened seagull spare [like in the red aeroplane set.] chain still attatched,
but some of the yellow on the beak has come off around the edges.

Benjamin Whytcross

bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au