 Events / NWBrickCon / *74 (-20)
  Re: Thanks for being a part of NWBC

Mark wrote in message ... (...) Thanks Mark, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! I've forwarded your message to our club mailing list so those who don't read LUGNET regularly will see it. Kevin ---...--- NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! (URL) TOWN PLANNING (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Thanks for being a part of NWBC

To all the gang at VLC who made the trip south for NWBrickCon, Thank You. The event couldn't have happened without all of your efforts and we appreciate it. I heard that VLC is interested in being more involved with NWBC, and we'd more than love to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general)

  NWBC Post Mortem meeting notes, warning LONG

<<I posted this to our Yahoo Groups page, I thought I'd put it here as well for all whom are interested>> We had a good meeting, thanks all for coming, It'll give a good foundation for NWBC2003. High points discussed: 1 More space needed. We are (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general) !

  Monorail roll call

Wow, the moonbase layout at NWBrickCon was a terrific success!!! The monorail running throughout it was a huge crowd pleaser, especially for young girls and boys, who actually fixated their attention for minutes on end. I've got a fair amount of (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.org)

  Re: NWBrickCon, whew. We made it

(...) Me too, and the time I did spend meeting and talking to people was awesome! (...) I'm glad so many people from Portland were able to make it up -- because I missed out on the Beaverton Mall thing. (...) To Mark and David and Dan and everyone (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general)

  Re: NWBrickCon, whew. We made it

Wow Wow Wow, you guys rock! Look at all the people in David's pics! What a great success! Congrats to all, the MOCs are off the hook! Look at all that stuff!! Just incredible!!! wow wow wow! Time to rest and revel. Sincerly, Eric Sophie Legomaster (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general)

  NWBrickCon, whew. We made it

I wanted to get a chance to say a few things. First for all those whom I didn't get a quarter of the time to talk to, I'm sorry I missed you. I was really hoping to get to know the folks whom took the time to come. Second, for those that missed (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general)

  Re: NWBrickCon Photos

A lot more pictures of NWBrickCon: Moonbase/space/train: (URL) David Schilling (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: NWBrickCon in the news

(...) Yeah, that article isn't exactly complimentary, although she does get less "gosh aren't they cute" towards the end. But not all press is created equal, here's a shot that appeared in the local paper for the train show NALUG won first place at (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: NWBrickCon in the news

(...) Note to self: Never invite mainstream, non-techie press to an AFOL club meeting or event. KL (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  NWBrickCon Photos

Today we were only setting up for NWBrickCon, but there's some people who are eager to see pictures. (URL) has pictures I took of the setup. For those so eager they can't even wait for the pictures to be moderated on Brickshelf, here's how you can (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: NWBrickCon in the news

(...) in the article it mentions David Schilling and Waterloo, Ontario (where Dave graduated from). Just thought I would x-post this here. I am sure that it will be nearly impossible for most if any of our members will be attending. Looks like it (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Invitation to run your trains at NW BrickCon

"Rick Clark" <jrclark@nospam.aol.com> wrote in message news:H3CHBM.Ivp@lugnet.com... (...) should be (...) are (...) Great! I'm bringing down a Canadian VLC themed train. Can't wait to show off it's surprises! Dean (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Invitation to run your trains at NW BrickCon

Greetings all. The Northwest Brick Convention is nearly upon us. This should be a remarkable event, and PNLTC is very pleased to be participating. We would like to invite any attendees with train MOCs to please bring them along, and we'll run them (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

  NWBrickCon Registration Deadline

Last reminder for registering for NWBrickCon. Your registration needs to be sent by the 28th for us to get it in time to make badges, etc. If you are registering today or tomorrow, and live outside of the Seattle area, please also send me an email (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce)

  NWBrickCon Registration Deadline for T-Shirts approaching

If you haven't registered for NWBrickCon yet, the deadline is only days away. If you want a T-Shirt, it's only hours away! Mail your registration today. You can find the form at (URL) . -- David Schilling (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Register you MOCs for NWBrickCon

(...) It's always good to make some allowance for people bringing things at the last minute. I can give a guestimate, but I hope to bring at least one moonbase module, but I haven't even started building yet. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Register you MOCs for NWBrickCon

The foundation of this is so we can give credit to your work, lesse... I'll see about having blank cards available for filling out at the con. Don't imagine it should be a problem. If you can still call Dan though and give a guess-tmation of what (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  RE: Register you MOCs for NWBrickCon

(...) Problem is, what I bring largely depends upon what I can pack. And I won't be packing until the night before I leave, most likely. It seems kind of a waste of time to have me tell you everything I could possibly be bringing. What should I do? (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Register you MOCs for NWBrickCon

Are you coming to NWBrickCon? We want to know what you plan to bring. Three reasons mostly. We want to use our space efficently, we want to make little tent cards for your creation, and we don't want to loose anything. If you're coming, please (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact