 Events / NWBrickCon / 69
Re: NWBrickCon, whew. We made it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 18:22:20 GMT

Wow Wow Wow, you guys rock! Look at all the people in David's pics!

What a great success!

Congrats to all, the MOCs are off the hook!

Look at all that stuff!! Just incredible!!!

wow wow wow!

Time to rest and revel.

Sincerly,

Eric Sophie