 Events / BricksWest / 57
    Re: Registration Opens For BricksWest™ 2002 —Mark Neumann
   I am still on the fence about going. I have a short <<not>> message about why I posted on our LUG page: <clip> Sorry folks at this point, I got to step out. A number of reasons why, I imagine you can guess some of them... However, if I get some (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Call for Volunteers (Was: Registration Opens For BricksWest™ 2002) —Matthew Gerber
   :::::ACTUALL CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS IS BELOW REPLIES::::: In lugnet.events.brickswest, Mark Neumann writes: <NOTE: I'm a bit flustered right now over dealing with some of these things, and it's always hard to make feelings known in type, so if I type (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: Call for Volunteers (Was: Registration Opens For BricksWest 2002) —Frank Filz
   (...) I hope actually they will give us reasonable access for shopping during the whole weekend. They do offer shopping passes normally. (...) This is important for folks to realize. Brickswest will be what WE make of it. That was what made (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: Call for Volunteers (Was: Registration Opens For BricksWest 2002) —Bruce Schlickbernd
     (...) Alas, I'd try to set up some Castle skirmish game, but I just went over the Personal Event Schedule for that weekend: Strategicon gaming saturday morning and day; Beethoven's Sixth at the L.A. Philharmonic in the evening; and Sunday my (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

         Re: Call for Volunteers (Was: Registration Opens For BricksWest 2002) —Derek Schin
     (...) Steve is already prepared to be in at least one panel/discussion group. It'll be around 10 or 11 Saturday morning. As for myself being a good panelist--I'll sit on the panel but I won't say much as I've only played about five times; it's just (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: Call for Volunteers (Was: Registration Opens For BricksWest 2002) —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) I figure it's just that the people balking at the $75 are the only ones with an incentive to make noise - there are probably plenty of people happy to fork out the dough who just don't think it's enough of an issue to bother posting about. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)