 Events / BricksWest / 165
Re: Is BricksWest going to be online during the convention?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:16:23 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Todd Thuma writes:

Also, I had thought we might produce a DVD of al of the sessions, plus the
animation entries, for folks to purchase after BricksWest, if there were
interest in this. Of course, I would need to get model clearances from
everyone at the event, and permissions from the animation producers to do
this, but I was going to include a model release form in the registration
materials anyway.

Ah, now I know where the DVD fits in.

Much like BrickFest, I figure we can do a daily report at the end of each
day, and post it to the site, here, and to RTL and ATL. If you can do/help
with this, that will be great!

Sign me up for a DVD! That would rock! I particularly like the idea of
including photos of MOCs, animations, etc.

Very cool idea. Plus you can bring a little BricksWest to those people who
couldn't make it this year!

Jake

---
Jake McKee