 Events / BricksWest / 169
Re: Is BricksWest going to be online during the convention?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:35:22 GMT

... just to keep this thread in the forefront of everyone's mind (as I'm sure
it is!), I'd love to see a couple of the sessions uploaded as .mpg movies
(*sigh* - or quicktime, if it must be - does anybody else have a horrible time
getting quicktime to work right?).  Is there any word on whether or not this is
going to happen?  If not, what can a poor hapless east-coaster do to promote
and support such an action?

I'd be particularly interested in seeing the Gaming Roundtable Discussion, and
the presentation by Dan Siskind.  Well, those and everything else ...

Keep us posted!
-s