 Events / BricksWest / 172
Re: Is BricksWest going to be online during the convention?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 20:30:04 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Matthew Gerber writes:
Also, I had thought we might produce a DVD of al of the sessions, plus the
animation entries, for folks to purchase after BricksWest, if there were
interest in this. Of course, I would need to get model clearances from
everyone at the event, and permissions from the animation producers to do
this, but I was going to include a model release form in the registration
materials anyway.

How about producing a normal computer CD(s)?  It could have the digital
video, but also have images and files?  I would be very interested as I can
not make it out to the west coast.

(I would really like to see some of Evil Stevie's Pirate Game)

Jimmy