 Events / BrickFest / 4016
Re: Space Complete! At the Classic Space Fly In...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:53:52 GMT

WOW!  Fantastic!  Kudos to all!  This is the most amazing collection of Lego
space I have ever seen!  If I had known this was going to be at the Brickfest
(and if the Brickfest was held on any other weekend) I surely would have made
the trip.  Four years ago I could have easily participated with your group as I
was living in Vancouver, WA at the time.  I love the layout (chronological).
The little red markers are sweet (I may have to get me some).

The space theme is really what originally turned me to Lego.   I’ve been collecting Space since 1978 (487 Space Cruiser).  I’m glad you included the entire list on your website.  I’m using it as a gauge for my own collection.  According to the sets you listed, I’m half way there.  There will be some that are nearly imposible, like the unopened minifigs, the 1526 and the 9355 (btw your solutions for those were perfect!).

All in all, very awesome and inspiring.  Congratulations to all, keep up the
good work and build on!