 Events / BrickFest / 4004
Re: Space Complete! At the Classic Space Fly In...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 19:17:58 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Woah, that really IS Space complete. You even got the unreleased set 1526
AND the rare dacta space set in the display.

Yeah, the 1526 is naturally a bit of a guess since all we have is box art to go
from, but I think we got it pretty close (except the 4x4 radar dish fell off the
front of the vehicle during shipping and since none of us knew the set very well
I didn't discover it was missing until after the event - oops!).  And the Dacta
space set is also a bit of a guess - the parts list is complete, but there were
no directions, so I built all those items from the cover art.

Maybe next year you could try Castle :)

Castle would be cool, but ideally someone a lot closer to Castle Complete than
me should pull it off.  I could probably do Pirate though...

-Matt :)