 Events / BrickFest / 3998
3997  |  3999
Subject:
Space Complete! At the Classic Space Fly In...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 23:50:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Yes, we did it.  We displayed space complete!  We pulled it together, and by
early afternoon on Saturday at BrickFest 2007 in Portland we had pulled together
a display of every single numbered Classic space set from 1978 though 1999.

This unprecedented event was the result of hard and long hours by a number of
volunteers and by the following people (not listed in any order) building sets
and bringing them for display:

Matt Chiles
John Langrish
Jeremy Rear
Daniel Brown
Wolf Read
Thomas Michon
Sheldon Simonis
Tony Hafner
Frank Filz
Matthew Crandall
Lonnon Foster
Todd Thuma

Wow, what a great show!  We covered 10 8' banquet tables, 40 feet long and 5
feet wide all together.  And I have posted pictures of it for you to all see:

http://www.auctionbrick.com/mchiles/events/bf07flyin/index.htm

Thank you everyone for showing up and enjoying this display!  If anyone else has
good pictures of the Fly In let me know and I will link to your pictures from
this page too.

-Matt :)
Classic Space Fly In Coordinator