 Events / BrickFest / 4008
Re: Space Complete! At the Classic Space Fly In...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 20:49:31 GMT

<snip>
My 2 cents from learning for this experience.  I want to see Pirate
Complete and
Castle Complete now!  Plus Technic Complete and maybe Star Wars Complete.
And
Town Complete (at least through the early 90's) would be an incredible
layout!

-Matt :)

Matt,

BRILLIANT!  I'm really enjoying the pictures of this display more than
anything I've seen in a long time.  As more galleries show up on Brickshelf
I see new perspective on the display.  It would have been worth an airline
ticket from Indiana just to have viewed this in person...woe is me.

I'm all in for doing some more "Completes" at a future event.

Brian Darrow