 Events / BrickFest / 3247 (-10)
  Important information for Brickfest

So in wanting to properly plan ahead for Brickfest, I emailed Rocklands and got their beer selection. Below is the email I got in reply. Cheers, Jude ---...--- Jude - LEGO convention? Wow - that sounds fun. My brother (36 years old) loves Legos. He (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  BrickQuest (Adv) at BrickFest 2005

Hello Castlers who might attend BrickFest. I'll be running a BrickQuest game. This game will be quite a bit different than your typical BrickQuest game (which I'm calling BrickQuest Advanced for the time being), as it will be on a battlefield (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Deadline fast Approaching & What to bring with you

(...) You don't have to: (URL) (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Deadline fast Approaching & What to bring with you

(...) I'm up for that. I don't have a favorite club shirt, but I'd be happy to wear my LUGNET shirt on Friday. Steve (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Deadline fast Approaching & What to bring with you

Hi Christine, I was wondering how you would feel about having a LUGNET appreciation day. Everyone who has a LUGNET T-shirt wears it.... maybe Friday or Sunday? I'd love to purchase a few more, so I'll be contacting Suz. Kevin (...) <snip> Kevin (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  BrickFest website

The server that the BrickFest website is hosted on lost a hard drive last night. They are currently working on restoring it and the BrickFest database. Because the site was down from about 7:00pm EST yesterday and since it is still not up, I'm (...) (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  Re: Deadline fast Approaching & What to bring with you

(...) The consensus seems to be no, you do not have to create one if you do not want to, the entry form has the needed info to coordinate the display room. However you can if you want, in order to have something to put out with it to aid visitors. I (...) (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Deadline fast Approaching & What to bring with you

Hi, If I filled out a Build the Trust entry on brickfest.com, did I also need to create a MOC card for it? (which I didn't) -Erik (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Build the trust, what are YOU building??

(...) OK, sorry....I haven't been reading lugnet that thoroughly.....I too am building Farnsworth House....the scale is slightly larger than microscale, but smaller than minifig....I just received my gold bricks the other night, so I'm contemplating (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Deadline fast Approaching & What to bring with you

If you are already registered to attend BrickFest and you'd like to display a MOC, you need to fill out a MOC Display Card by August 1, 2005. This year is a bit different then in the past. The BrickFest team will be printing out the MOC cards so (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact