 Events / BrickFest / 3242
3241  |  3243
Subject:
BrickFest website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 12:06:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The server that the BrickFest website is hosted on lost a hard drive last night.
They are currently working on restoring it and the BrickFest database.  Because
the site was down from about 7:00pm EST yesterday and since it is still not up,
I'm extending the deadline for completion of the MOC Display cards.

Wednesday, August 3rd at Midnight. That’s assuming that the site is back up by
noon today.  We are sorry for the inconvenience and frustration this is causing
those of you eager to reserve space for your MOC's.  At last glance we had more
then 450 MOC Display cards submitted.  The Cards really help us plan our space
so please submitte them when the form is back online.

Christina