 Events / BrickFest / 3243
Re: Deadline fast Approaching & What to bring with you
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 21:56:09 GMT

Hi Christine,

I was wondering how you would feel about having a LUGNET appreciation day. Everyone who has a LUGNET T-shirt wears it.... maybe Friday or Sunday?

I’d love to purchase a few more, so I’ll be contacting Suz.

Kevin

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
   If you are already registered to attend BrickFest and you’d like to display a MOC, you need to fill out a MOC Display Card by August 1, 2005. This year is a bit different then in the past. The BrickFest team will be printing out the MOC cards so that the Theme coordinators can determine where the MOC’s are going before the MOC’s arrive. We want to be able to accommodate all the wonderful creations and we may need to get creative.

The main set up beings 9:00AM Friday Morning. If you have a really big LEGO Model (larger then 2 feet x 2 feet) or if you require a significant amount of time to set it up, you may consider arriving Thursday after 6:00pm.

BrickFest Packing List.

snip

Kevin