 Events / BrickFest / 245
Re: Radar Detectors prohibited in Virginia?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:09:59 GMT

In article <GEuHw1.588@lugnet.com>, James J. Trobaugh <james@ngltc.org>
wrote:

Ok, I'll make sure to put mine away in the trunk before I cross the state
line. Most of the time I find the best radar detector is someone traveling
just a bit faster than me. I try to find one of those and stay with in eye
sight of them.

Beware the I95 corridor from Richmond to DC. Speed may be checked from
aircraft, so you can be tagged long before you see any sign of police
on the ground.

jk