 Events / BrickFest / 205
Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 17:12:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hey guys,

This is just to let you know that we are planning on having music at the
Castle room during the Gathering. Since we at .castle have, repeatedly and
consistently, mentioned music bringing inspiration, it makes a lot of sense
to bring our favorite insipring music and play it while having fun, dreaming
up ideas and cooking up plots for CW. Craig will, hopefully, be supplying
the boombox, but if someone more local could help out with that, that'd be
great! Please LMK. And everyone is *certainly* welcome to bring in their
fave CDs, etc. I recommend putting your name on them somewhere though...

...So would techno and jungle-tech be appropriate?

(PS Good idea with the music :-)
---
wubwub

Heck ya!  I'm bringing all my trance stuff...
o/` Bum-tss-bum-tss-bum-tss-bum-tss-bum-tss o/`
(Repeat as many times as you can for as long as you can) ;-)

~Nathan
http://www.castle-world.org